Duck Print gif


How Old?

Monday, April 18, 2011

Hatch Day! ( ')>

It's hatch day!  I'm so excited.  We're waking up bright and early in the morning to pick the little guy up at Metzer Farms in California.  It's about a 2.5 hour drive.  I'm sure last night was my last full night of sleep for a little while!  :D  Really looking forward to going.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to pick him up in person just hours after he hatches.  The wait seemed like forever.  Today is full of housework and making sure everything is picked up and taken care of so I can focus on him.

Lots and lots of pictures and updates to come :)

This will be his "safe place".  It's large enough so that he can still use it when he is full grown. It can be disassembled/reassembled easily and it's on wheels, so very portable.  (has a top, too)
Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!