Duck Print gif


How Old?

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Week 5 Update

Nothing new to report, really, other than Donegan went outside for his first time. Waiting for that weather to warm up! It's a disadvantage raising a duckling in the winter. Still no quacks!
We also went on a weekend trip with him. Four hour drive one way to my home town. Donegan did great... very quiet boy... and my mom let him romp around the house in his diaper. His diaper fell off at one point (made some adjustments and the pattern is officially done). I tried to grab him off my lap and instead he ran up my chest and sat on my shoulder. Yup... he immediately took a nice, big, runny, warm poop on my chest. At least my family got a kick out of it. haha! He was very good in the car, too. He will be going to a hotel near Disneyland with us next month :)

I went shopping for fabric. Not a whole lot of options, so I bought him camouflage print so the hunters can't see him. (Knee slapper!) I also got him another shamrock pattern... one that also has beer mugs. I'm a sucker for Ireland. Most excited, though, about the Autism Awareness puzzle piece fabric I ordered :) Here's a few week 5 pics:
(click to enlarge)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!