Duck Print gif


How Old?

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

QUACK!!! ( ')>

Cheyenne found her voice today! Day 29 (4 weeks, 1 day old).

She let out several loud quacks after I cut up pear for her and started walking with the dish to her eating spot. She's was so excited. lol

Yay!

Oh, and we had a run-in with a BRAT neighbor kid, who no matter how many times I told him to stop chasing her, he wouldn't stop. Finally I SCREAMED at him and told him he better start listening and to go home. Yuck. It's freezing outside, and this tiny boy was with his 7(or so) year old brother. Barefoot in the rain running in the street for the previous hour without his brother in sight. Parents... grrr.

But, anyway, hooray for Quacks!

Her diaper harness was put on hold (I guess the girl who makes them hurt her wrist). So, it's FINALLY been shipped. Unfortunately, it's already time to order the adult harness. Sigh.

I'm so over poop and steam cleaning the carpet. 0_0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!